If you have lost a loved one, gone through a recent divorce, or experienced another life changing loss, do you:
1. Find yourself asking, "Why did this happen?"
2. Believe your dreams for the future have been shattered?
3. Experience periods of emotional pain, or overwhelming sadness?
4. Find it difficult to think about anything other than the loss?
5. Feel life is overwhelming?
6. Wonder if you will ever feel happy again?
7. Feel as if others do not understand what you are going through?
8. Find yourself feeling anxious, angry, or guilty?
9. Have difficulty with sleeping, eating, or other daily routines?
10. Find yourself asking, "What am I supposed to do now?"
11. Find it difficult to make practical choices and changes?
12. Feel it would help to have someone to talk with?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, grief counseling can help you in your time of loss.